We are a committed group of Christians who believe, read and put the Bible into practice.
We are an Alaskan family of the International Churches of Christ, http://www.disciplestoday.org/
- We are passionate teens, campus, singles, marrieds and empty nesters.
- We are poor, middle class and wealthy.
- We are men and women respecting and serving side by side.
- We are barely educated and highly educated.
- We are admitted sinners in need of the Savior.
- We are continually learning and growing by the grace of God.
- We are doing our best to love and serve the poor.
- We are committed disciples of Jesus Christ – the only one who left heaven to find us, die for us and be raised from the dead for us as a promise of our life to come.
We are on a journey to that future life exploring the incredible plans God has for us on earth to love him and to love others. Join us on this journey. It is not easy just as his was not easy. But it is more than worth it.